About :: Media Moose Advertising
Why Not?Indoor Advertising is less expensive and more effective than traditional forms of advertising.
Who, What, Why
Media Moose was founded in 2009. It is a new company providing a unique twist in advertising services. By utilizing indoor billboards, we focus on effective and efficient methods
Media Moose frames hold 4-6 ads and are installed on the inside of the stall doors in women’s restrooms, and on the walls above urinals in men’s restrooms.
- Nobody changes our channel, and they can't turn the page
- The cost is a fractions of traditional print media
- By choosing your locations, you can target by age, income, and gender
- Your ads are viewed in a relaxed, clutter-free location
- For top-of-mind consciousness, all day, every day, even in the wee hours
Still Need more Benefits?
According to separate studies by Barbour and Monroe Marketing research, Arizona State University and Rice University:
- 98% of people surveyed had a positive or neutral reaction to the ads
- 84.4% recalled seeing a specific ad
- 92.5% of that group could name specific advertisers without prompting
- 88.5% of those who recalled seeing a specific ad recalled at least four selling points in it
- Impressions from indoor ads are 40% stronger than typical print ads
- Undivided attention to your target customers who are literally captive for 30 seconds to 4 full minutes
- Select ad location by income, area of town, profession, lifestyle, age, and gender
- Better value for your advertising dollar
- 8 1/2" x 11" high quality, full color advertisements
- No channels to change and no pages to turn
- A longer viewing time than television, radio, outdoor billboards and print media
- Raises top-of-mind awareness of your brand